Alpine Air Purifiers... How it all began...
More than 100 years ago, Nikola Tesla, a world-renown scientist and inventor, who is considered the father of electricity and whose incredible inventions started the industrial revolution at the turn of 20th century, has invented and patented what's called a cold plasma discharge method of oxygenating and thus effectively purifying the air.
In the early 1980's, Dr. Patrick Flanagan made a discovery with a Tesla coil and a few dielectrics, producing an ionization field, which even affected adjacent rooms. Shortly after, he found how to miniaturize the package, using a flyback transformer operating at about 35 kHz and at least 5,000 volts. He received 2 patents on this device. Then, by the mid-1980's Mr. Bill Converse, one of the first at that time to recognize severe problem of indoor air pollution, was given the opportunity to test Dr. Flanagan's device. Shortly thereafter, Bill Converse added (cold plasma discharge) activated oxygen generator to the device, and developed the first Alpine air purifier. Since then, millions of Alpine air purifiers were sold worldwide with astounding results and the rest is history.
Alpine air purifiers incorporate Tesla's cold plasma discharge method for oxygenating the air and Tesla/Flanagan method for producing ionization at a distance. This is the only time-tested, proven and effective method for purifying indoor air. No other method or technology exists that can compare to the effectiveness of Alpine air purifiers. Period!
We now invite you to learn more about this amazing technology, how it combats the problem of indoor air pollution, and see how you and your family could benefit quickly by using an Alpine air purifier in your home or office. Here is a short presentation, featuring one of our air purifier models (all of the models featured on our web site work on the same principle):
"According to the EPA, the #1 Pollution Problem in
America is Indoor Air Pollution"
The U.S. Environmental Protection Agency
Sources of Indoor Pollution
- According to the EPA: In the last several years, a growing body of scientific evidence has indicated that the air within homes and other buildings can be more seriously polluted than the outdoor air, especially in the largest and most industrialized cities.
- Research indicates that people spend approximately 90 percent of their time indoors. Thus, for many people, the risks to health may be greater indoors due to exposure to air pollution than outdoors. (EPA Document # 402-k-93-007, April 1995)
- When indoor air pollution levels are high enough to be dangerous and expensive attempts through conventional air filtration methods have failed, the building is classified as "sick building".
- However, it's the people inside that get sick - not the building!
It's a fact: People Spend 90% of Their Time Indoors
- The well-being and quality of life for you and your family are dramatically impacted by the indoor air you breathe.
- Studies show that we receive 56 percent of our energy from the air we breathe - that is more energy than we get from water and food. Each day, the average person breathes 37 pounds of air - enough to fill an Olympic-size pool.
- From exercising, entertaining, and spending quality family time to working in office or running a business, everything is done indoors.
Energy conservation initiatives that were started in the 70's produced what are now known as sealed-tight buildings. The reduction of incoming and outgoing air produces a very negative and quite dangerous side effect of trapping pollutants indoors where you live and work. These pollutants go right into your lungs with every breath you take!
What People Are Saying About Living Lightning® Alpine Air Purifier
"We have been running our Alpine air living purifier and it has been great. I could tell a difference the first 15 minutes it was on. My wife has allergy problems and commented on how much better her sinuses feel already, and she is the skeptic in the family.
- D. Arrand, Huntington, PA
"I just got your air living purifier machine and it works GREAT! We recently cooked some fish and turned the machine up as the instructions suggested. Within half an hour you could not tell we had cooked the fish at all. We are very pleased with our air purifier!"
- B. Rivera, Germantown, MD
"I can tell a difference immediately when I turn the living lightning alpine air purifier on. The smell is fresh and I enjoy breathing in fresh air. The fan makes far less noise than other air purifiers I have owned."
- Lydia Vilachez, Loxahatchee, FL
"I sold one alpine fresh air living purifier to a friend of mine who is an Optometrist. There was an odor in his basement and it always had that smell. Well, your air purifier took care of that smell and now he enjoys using the basement!"
- B. Cromwell, Celina, Ohio
Numerous Sources of Indoor Air Pollution and its effects on you:
- Pet allergies is a human reaction to proteins contained in saliva, hair, skin and urine of indoor pets.
- Cat and dog allergies are more common, as people have more of these pets
- Pet allergy symptoms are similar to hay fever which is caused by pollen allergies.
- Tiny pollen particles are released from weeds, trees, and grasses and become airborne.
- A single ragweed plant, for example, releases over one billion grains of pollen each year. Ragweed pollen has been found as far out as 200 miles over the ocean.
- Pollen counts are highest on warm, dry, breezy days and lowest on chilly, wet days.
- Pollen is carried into your home on your clothes, shoes, pets, open doors /windows.
- The chemical makeup of a particular pollen determines if it is likely to cause hay fever.
Dust & Dander
- A speck of dust will normally contain a combination of particles. These may include fabric fibers, skin particles, animal dander, microscopic dust mite feces, mold spores, pieces of dried insects, food particles, pollen and other assorted debris.
- Dust particles are rarely seen except perhaps when a ray of light just happens to strike them just right. They are always there and we constantly ingest them.
- Dander is actually dried saliva and scales from skin, hair and feathers so it is very light and easily airborne.
Is this what you want to be breathing? But that's not all...
"Pet allergies are the easiest to relieve but the hardest to carry out. Tell a family to get rid of the pet and they are more likely to get rid of the doctor."
- Dr. Feldman, Good Housekeeping, April 1999
Mold & Mildew
- Mold and mildew are fungi that can grow on wood, paper, carpet, clothes and food. They create tiny spores to reproduce. These spores will float through indoor air continually. Although we can't see them, mold spores are ingested as we breathe.
- Moisture contributes to the growth of mold and mildew. This growth can cause allergic reactions and contribute to very serious health problems.
- Dust mites are concentrated in furniture, mattresses and carpeted areas of the home and office. They feed primarily on skin scales, animal dander and other organic substances. The greater the humidity the more prevalent they are.
- People are not allergic to the living mites themselves. The allergic reactions occur when their bodies and feces become part of house dust that floats in the air and you breathe that in.
Bacteria & Viruses
- Many types of bacteria and viruses thrive in buildings and circulate through indoor ventilation systems. For example, Legionaries disease (a serious respiratory infection), and Pontiac Fever (a flu like illness) have circulated in large buildings. Common cold and flu germs easily travel on dust particles through the air. That's why it's so easy to catch a cold in the office if just one co-worker becomes sick. Same goes for your house.
According to the EPA, asthma is up 59% since 1970.
- Cigarette smoke is made up of a complex mixture of over 3,600 chemical compounds and particles according to the EPA. What you see is the actual tiny particles or ashes floating in the air. What you don't see are all the poisonous gases that are given off.
- These odors and compounds not only float around in the air, but also work their way into soft furniture, carpets and drapes. They stick to walls, doors and surfaces as well as the air conditioning duct system, and ultimately end up in your lungs and then your blood stream!
Cleaners & Chemicals
- The home and office is constantly exposed to chemical solutions from household cleaners to air fresheners, stored fuels and supplies such as glue and paint, to pesticides and a number of other chemical agents that can make you sick.
- These chemicals create high-level dangerous exposures and the elevated concentrations can persist long after their use.
- New carpets, paint and new construction materials such as pressed board release what is known as volatile organic compounds (VOCs).
- The nature and extent of the health effect varies greatly to the type of VOC and the length of time exposed, but your health will be negatively impacted either way.
Fireplaces & Wood Stoves
- Fireplaces and wood stoves, like cigarettes, can release a variety of chemicals and particles, which can irritate eyes and cause problems with the respiratory system.
What People Are Saying About Living Lightning® Alpine Air Purifier
"I smoke like a chimney - before I had my alpine air purifier my family would come in and complain about the smoke. After I purchased my air living purifier, they came into the house, looked around, and asked, 'did you quit smoking?'"
- Don Alvey, Litchfield, KY
"We are extremely pleased with the end result of these Alpine Air living purifiers. We sell them to hotels, motels and apartment complexes. Not only do they take care of smoke and pet odors, but also clear the air of the newly carpeted and painted smell."
- Ron Wiggens, Houston, Texas
"Our family is totally pleased with our alpine air purifier units. It has helped with allergies and our family sleeps better when the air purifier is running."
- Sheila Amstutz - Howe, Indiana
"I wish we had found out about it before. The air living alpine purifier has surpassed our expectations. My wife suffers from allergic reactions to the presence of mold or mildew. Before we had the unit she could not even go down to the basement - now she can."
- David & Jane Del Ross - Newport, RI
Nature has its own Purification System, and since
God has designed it - it WORKS!
- You may not be aware of this, but Nature has a very powerful air cleaning system.
- This incredible process cleanses the air through the energy provided by such natural occurrences as thunderstorms, rain, lightning, waterfalls, waves at the beach and sunlight.
- These forces generate O 3 and negative ions - Nature's own powerful air cleaning agents.
- The Living Lightning® Alpine Air purifier duplicates this process and cleans the air same way.
Waves and Waterfalls Naturally Clean the Air With Negative Ions
- Nature is constantly creating negative ions to clean the air.
- Think back to the last time that you were near a waterfall or crashing waves where the air was fresh and clean.
- Ions are either positively or negatively charged. Most indoor pollution particles that are airborne such as dust, smoke, pet dander and pollen, etc. are positively charged.
- We have all seen a ray of sunlight beaming into a room that revealed thousands of tiny particles floating in an air space.
- If you have ever taken two magnets and put the positive poles together you may remember how they repel each other.
- The dust particles you see are positively charged and weigh nothing, thus they only bounce off each other, just like two poles of a magnet - except there are many thousands of them.
- When nature gives some of the particles a negative charge, they bond with positively charged particles. This is just like the opposite poles of magnets coming together.
- This allows the particles to clump together, add weight, and fall out of the air because of gravity.
The Living Lightning® Alpine Air purifier re-creates this natural process by employing a special negative ion generator. This negative ion generator works continuously to keep dust and all other particulates out of the air.
Lightning and Sunlight Clean the Environment
With Activated Oxygen (O 3)
- Nature has many ways to produce O 3 which is a natural air cleaner.
- We've all taken a walk after a thunderstorm and experienced of oxygen. the fresh, clean smell in the air. That's activated oxygen (O 3) at work.
- O 3 breaks down odors and other pollutants at their source.
- Lightning splits the ordinary oxygen molecules into two single atoms.
- A single atom will join with another O 2 thereby becoming an O 3 molecule.
- The O 3 molecule is unstable and ready to break back down into normal oxygen. As it reverts back into oxygen, it sanitizes.
- When O 3 molecule comes into contact with a pollution molecule it releases the third atom, which breaks down pollutants into a more benign substance (non-harmful compound).
- Unused O 3 normally reverts back to oxygen in about an hour.
Alpine Air Purifier employs a special O 3 generator to safely recreate the same process Nature employs outdoors! *O3 Cold Plasma Discharge method developed by Nikola Tesla over 100 years ago, used in Alpine Air Living purifiers successfully and quite effectively to purify polluted indoor air.
What People Are Saying About Living Lightning® Alpine Air Purifier
"We can see quite a difference in our home with your living alpine air purifier. We have cats and no matter how well you clean there is always going to be a latent odor. Well, your living lightning air purifier really cleaned up that smell! We also use it in the basement and we no longer have an old musty smell down there. This is a wonderful product!"
- Isabel & Stephen Nagy, Columbus, OH
We now invite you to view our exclusive 4-minute video below,
and then continue reading afterwards!
This content requires Flash Player 8 or above. It is a one-time free download. Get it here.
The Living Lightning® Alpine Air purifier captures
the True Cleaning Power of Nature
- Recreates the same process that Mother Nature uses to keep the air fresh and clean.
- Generates the negative ions that Nature uses to clear the air of dust and other particles.
- Produces activated oxygen (O 3) to remove odors without the use of fragrances.
- Helps to break down mold, mildew and other pollutants at their source.
- Reduces sources of airborne irritation which contribute to allergies, hay fever and other types of discomfort.
- Activated oxygen (O 3) is a natural disinfectant that helps keep down mold, mildew, bacteria and viruses.
- Reduces odors significantly. The Alpine air purifier does not mask odors with perfumes or chemicals. Instead, the Alpine air purifier actually breaks down the odor causing molecules.
Living Lightning® Alpine Air Purifier treats the source
of the problem, and not just the symptoms.
- Living Lightning® Alpine Air purifier sends out O 3 and negative ions into the room to attack pollution at its source.
- Living Lightning® Alpine Air purifier is not a filter. Instead, it re-creates the same process indoors that Nature uses outdoors to keep the air always fresh and clean.
- Living Lightning® Alpine Air purifier generates the same negative ions that Nature uses to clear the air of dust and all other airborne pollutant particles.
- Living Lightning® Alpine Air purifier also produces O 3 or activated oxygen to remove odors without the use of fragrances or chemicals.
- Living Lightning® Alpine Air purifier effectively breaks down mold, mildew and other pollutants at their source.
Standard (HEPA) Air Filters by themselves are quite ineffective!
- As air passes through a filter many of the small particles that are floating in the air are trapped. Problem is, statistically only less than 10% of the air in any one room where filter is placed will actually reach the filter! How many of the HEPA air filters would you need to purify your entire home?
- The filter may be helpful in reducing some of the larger particles but will not trap particles 2.5 microns and smaller. These tiny particles enter your lungs and stay, constricting air flow and limiting oxygen exchange.
- Odors are generally unaffected by filters - chemicals & gases pass right through with no affect!
- Filters have little impact on mold & mildew growing in your home or office.
- Filters can actually harbor mold and microorganisms if not replaced regularly.
- New filters must be purchased and replaced regularly, which is quite costly over time.
"Alpine Air Living Purifier - The Only Scientifically Tested,
Proven Indoor Air Purifier for 25+ years"
2 in 1 Air Purifier Summary
The Ionic feature of Alpine Air Living Purifier is designed to run independently from the (O 3) Sanitizer. Since indoor pollution particles are positively charged, each Living Lightning® Alpine Air purifier produces negative ionization, charging them and thus causing dust and other particles to fall out of the air. The Negative Ionizer function should be used around the clock (24/7) to clear the air, and keep it clean. By default, this feature is always On, as long as the unit is On.
Negative Ionization clears the air of:
- Household Dust
- Tobacco Smoke
- Pet Dander
- Mold Spores
- Dust Mite Debris
- Insect Debris
Alpine Air Living Purifier is an Ionic Purifier with a built-in O 3 Sanitizer.
The O 3 Sanitizer is designed to control odors and reduce microorganism growth in occupied and unoccupied spaces. O 3 breaks down odors and other pollutants at their source without the use of fragrances. The level of activated oxygen may be adjusted according to the square footage and the severity of the problems in the home or office.
Portable & convenient: Easily move the Living Lightning® Alpine Air purifier to areas that need O3 Sanitizing.
The O 3 Sanitizer will kill viruses, mold & bacteria, and will eliminate or reduce odors from:
- Musty Closets
- Mold and Mildew
- Bedrooms and Bath
- Damp Basements
- Viruses and Fungi
- Autos and Boats
- Recreational Vehicles
Alpine Air Living Purifier features:
|On/Off Ionization Fan Speed
||On/Off activates the unit and turns on the Ionization ON. It also controls the fan speed.
|0 3 Sanitizer Square Feet
||Activates the 0 3 production and adjusts by square footage of treatment area. The unit should be adjusted according to size of treatment area.
||Removable fan grill. May be washed with warm soapy water. Dry completely before replacing.
|Plate Receiver Slot
||Allows for easy insertion and removal of ceramic plates for cleaning.
||Removable ceramic plate. Use scrub brush with warm water. Rinse and dry completely before replacing.
||Houses removable fuse. (Spare fuse included, 1 amp, 1.25 inch)
||110 Volt grounded cord (unless otherwise specified).
||Allows for easy relocation from one area to another.
Take the FREE TEST now and find the Model that is Right for You!