BEFORE you waste money repairing old technology!
DO NOT send your old ecoquest or alpine living air purifier for repair to us or anywhere else, until you read this!
Instead of wasting your money repairing old technology (if repair is even possible) there is a much better solution for you...
LIST OF OLD MODELS mostly over 10 years old and discontinued that can no longer be repaired or refurbished because parts are not available:
- Alpine Living Air purifier model 880 series
- Alpine Living Air purifier model XL-15 (2-plate) series
- Alpine Living Air purifier model XL-15 (3-plate) series
- Alpine Living Air purifier model XL-15S (sensor) series
- Alpine Living Air purifier model XL-15S+ (sensor) series
- Alpine Living Air purifier model XL-15S/S+ (sensor) series
- Alpine Living Air purifier model HCU series
- Alpine Living Air purifier model BREEZE series
- Alpine Living Air purifier model BREEZE AT/HF series
- Alpine Living Air purifier model FLAIR
- Alpine Living Air purifier model BORA (I-IV) series
- Alpine Living Air purifier model PEAK (I-III) series
- Alpine Living Air purifier model HMA series
- Alpine Living Air purifier model HMA 250 (right side only)
- Alpine Living Air purifier model SALON series
- Alpine Living Air purifier model EAGLE 2500 (3-plate) series
- Alpine Living Air purifier model BREEZE (2-plate) series
- Ecoquest Fresh Air v1.0+ air purifier
- Ecoquest Fresh Air v1.5+ air purifier
- Ecoquest Ozone Blaster air purifier
- Ecoquest EPI+ ionizer air purifier
- Ecoquest Eagle 5000 air purifier
LIST OF OLD MODELS that can still be repaired/refurbished on a case-by-case basis at an average repair fee of $225+ in addition to $25+ SH ($250+ total):
- Ecoquest Fresh Air v2.0+ air purifier
- Ecoquest Classic air purifier model XL-15C
If you want to repair your old ecoquest or alpine living air purifier or you need replacement parts for it, there is a problem — lack of parts! Due to current state of economy and many parts suppliers for older technology going out of business plus various other factors, parts for older ecoquest or alpine living air purifiers are no longer available, with the exception of a few basic maintenance items (ozone plates; back filters; front grills, fan motors and blades.) So neither we, nor most of the authorized repair centers around the country are able to repair your old ecoquest or alpine living air purifier or provide you with replacement parts. Now, a few of the old ecoquest or alpine living air purifiers could still be repaired and/or refurbished, however if this applies to your air purifier model, this is NOT the solution to your problem for these three simple reasons:
- Repair/refurbishing fee is high because of scarcity of parts driving the price up, in addition to labor intensive various hours of work by a qualified and properly trained service technician who knows how to handle old technology no longer manufactured for many years. The fee to repair just one old Fresh Air unit could actually range up to $300+ dollars!
- Warranty period after repair is only 3-6 months, depending on the problem(s) with the unit and authorized repair center where work has been done. If your old ecoquest or alpine living air purifier quits working 6 months after the repair has been done, you have just lost $200+ dollars! and now you're facing the same problem all over again. 50% or HALF of all worn out old machines that have been repaired/refurbished, statistically will break down again within the same year in which repair has been completed. Obviously you do not want to end up in this statistic. Do you?
- If you purchase whatever parts available and try to repair the unit yourself, you will quickly find that your cost for replacement parts very quickly adds up ($39-$69 average to replace any ONE old part) and at the end you will have spent the same amount of money or even more as if you had sent the machine for repair, only this way you don't even have a 6-month warranty to go by, and that's quite risky! Where is the guarantee that after you replace a few old parts, more will not fail soon after?
Considering the facts, we came up with a great solution for our existing loyal customers, which ends up being a WIN-WIN situation for everyone at the end, especially for you, our customer! We have instituted an exclusive to us and unique trade-in program, which allows you to TRADE your old ecoquest or alpine living air purifier for a brand new machine of your choice at significant and instant cash discount!
That's right! You can now easily avoid all of the hassles of dealing with older technology and many unnecessary risks involved, by simply giving us back your old machine and getting a new one in exchange. We will even pay you to send your old ecoquest or alpine living air purifier back to us at our expense! You've read this right...
For about the SAME cost (or less) as refurbishing your old ecoquest or alpine living air purifier you can now receive a brand new comparable alpine living machine with a solid 3-year parts and labor warranty featuring all of the newest technological improvements done over the years, in comparison to older models:
- NEW double prong stainless steel negative ionizer vs. OLD single needle non-stainless steel ionizer and radio wave antenna that would rust quickly. NEW negative ionizer strategically positioned in front of the fan will not rust, and will release trillions of negative ions per second for much quicker reduction of airborne particles.
- NEW High Intensity UV Germicidal Light in most models vs. OLD models that did not feature any. Additional control of airborne germs, viruses, bacteria, mold spores, fungi, etc. in close proximity to the unit.
- NEW Ozone generation mechanism, using stainless steel parts and (2) High Frequency Ozone plates vs. OLD models that used (2) Low Frequency plates or just a single High Frequency plate. Increased ozone production which results in quicker coverage and sanitizing of your home, office, business establishment, or wherever else the unit is placed.
- NEW and improved filtration system on the back for protection of unit's internal components vs. OLD models that featured just a thin metallic filter or a thin lint screen filter, both of which allowed pollutants to easily slip through and enter the unit. Your new unit will be cleaner and a result will last longer! New filters are also washable.
- NEW cabinet made out of solid oak wood vs. OLD models made out of thinner plywood. New cabinet offers much better protection for the air purifier's internal components, and will not easily scratch or deteriorate like on older models.
- NEW easy cleaning chassis that quickly slides out of the cabinet offering easy access to the internal components for cleaning purposes and replacement of parts vs. OLD models that required lots of work, time, and hassle to be taken apart! Quick and Easy cleaning means longer lasting air purifier!
- Improved 3-year parts and labor warranty on all NEW models! If we repair your machine once and it fails to operate again, we will send you a brand new replacement model of equal or better value! If we cannot repair your machine, we will send you an immediate replacement.
- And more!!!
So now you have the facts. If you're still thinking about repairing your old ecoquest or alpine living air purifier, please carefully consider all these facts BEFORE making a final decision to repair. No matter which way you look at it or how you run the numbers, facts don't lie - from a financial and technological standpoint you're much better off trading your old unit for a brand new machine through our exclusive trade-in program. Don't risk your money and settle for anything less!
We now invite you to visit our brief trade-in program page where you will get detailed information and see all of the available new models on a trade. You can even initiate the trade at your convenience by following 3 simple steps outlined on this same trade-in page, and you can have the trade completed in less than 5 minutes from now with your new alpine air living purifier on its way to you! Yes, it's that easy!
Please click this link right now => trade-in program. We thank you for your continued business, and appreciate you being our customer!
Technical Support Dept.